- An up to date inoculation certificate must be presented before your pet is accepted for boarding.|
Dogs – Distemper, Hardpad, Leptospirosis, Parvo Virus and Kennel Cough
Cats – Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu
- Collection of animals to be during business hours or by arrangement.
- Boarding fees are chargeable per day.
- Dogs sharing a kennel from the same family by request do so entirely at owners responsbility.
- Special diets will be adhered to, to the best of our ability. Some deviation may be required to persuade dogs/cats to eat whilst boarding.
- If your pet develops any illness or condition after arrival that requires veterinary attention or treatment a vet will be called and you will be notified.
- If the animal is not collected within 14 days of the due discharge date and no communication has been received the kennel owner may assume responsibility for the animals future.
- All fees to be settled on first boarding day.
Booking Terms & Conditions admin